Mater Domini clinical institute
Year of construction: 2006
Area: 1146 m2
Duration: 7 months
Turnkey project with design, supply and installation of 6 operating rooms and adjoining rooms with Lindo® System.
– March 2003: laying of the new clinic foundation stone
– February 2007: official opening
– November 2007: Mater Domini becomes part of the Humanitas Group, taking the name “Humanitas Mater Domini”